Marvin opened the doors of Insuramax in September of 1970. He was a one man show, with one carrier for many years. Today, the agency employees over 50 professionals and represents too many companies to mention. He is active in all aspects of the agency. He is a 1970 graduate of the University of Louisville. In his spare time he and his wife Rita enjoy boating and UofL sports, but their main enjoyment comes from spending time with their grandchildren.
The Latest Articles
- Founder’s 75th Birthday, Insuramax’s 50th Anniversary January 3, 2020
- Keystone Honors Insuramax as KY State Partner of the Year December 12, 2019
- Why does the co$t of driving keep going up? February 1, 2018
- Is your car ready for winter? February 1, 2018
- All we need is Love…… February 1, 2018