Darin was born and raised in Louisville attending Male High School and the University of Louisville. Surrounded by the insurance business his entire life, he started working at Insuramax in 1997. Since that time Darin has managed the accounting, marketing and operations of the agency, and currently manages a large and diverse book of property and casualty business. He is a licensed property and casualty consultant. He maintains insurance licenses for life and health as well, to best serve his business clients that prefer working with a single advisor for all of their insurance and risk management needs. His specialty is working with in our Risk Services division. This is where we bring risk management, safety services, captive feasibility studies and formation along with other tailored services to clients around the country. Darin has been instrumental in growing this exciting part of our agency. He was recently named one of “20 People to Know” in the insurance industry: http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/print-edition/2015/02/13/darin-e-smith.html. Darin is a stockholder in the agency.
The Latest Articles
- Founder’s 75th Birthday, Insuramax’s 50th Anniversary January 3, 2020
- Keystone Honors Insuramax as KY State Partner of the Year December 12, 2019
- Why does the co$t of driving keep going up? February 1, 2018
- Is your car ready for winter? February 1, 2018
- All we need is Love…… February 1, 2018