Alan joined the agency in 1981 after a successful stint with the old Commonwealth Life Insurance Company. Over the years he has built a large practice of life insurance clients, and he partners in the Lindle Hennessey Financial Group, where he is able to offer financial advice and planning. Alan is a proud graduate of Trinity High School, and Georgia Tech. He and Jane have 3 grown sons and 6 grandchildren. They enjoy UofL sports and any chance to get away to St Petersburg, FL..
The Latest Articles
- Founder’s 75th Birthday, Insuramax’s 50th Anniversary January 3, 2020
- Keystone Honors Insuramax as KY State Partner of the Year December 12, 2019
- Why does the co$t of driving keep going up? February 1, 2018
- Is your car ready for winter? February 1, 2018
- All we need is Love…… February 1, 2018