She started her insurance career with a large national carrier in 1991. Her specialty was Property and Casualty, so shortly after the carrier sold out to another large national carrier, she left and joined a small independent agency located in J ’town. In 2005, Paulette moved back to her hometown of St Louis to help care for her father, and then in 2010, she moved back to Louisville right before becoming a new Grandmother (Nana!). She started with Insuramax in November 2010.
The Latest Articles
- Founder’s 75th Birthday, Insuramax’s 50th Anniversary January 3, 2020
- Keystone Honors Insuramax as KY State Partner of the Year December 12, 2019
- Why does the co$t of driving keep going up? February 1, 2018
- Is your car ready for winter? February 1, 2018
- All we need is Love…… February 1, 2018