After starting her career in banking, Lisa went to work for the purchasing cooperative of Kentucky Fried Chicken in 1984 where she managed an insurance program for KFC franchisees. She assisted in the formation of a full-fledged subsidiary agency which expanded to provide insurance to the franchisees of all of YUM! Brands. She joined Insuramax in September 2013 as a Restaurant Marketing Specialist. Lisa is licensed in Property, Casualty, Life and Health and holds the designations of Certified Insurance Counselor and Certified Risk Manager. She is active in the community and has chaired charity fundraisers for the Junior League and the Kentucky Museum of Art + Craft. She has helped develop two cookbooks for the Junior League of Louisville and enjoys cooking and quilting.
The Latest Articles
- Founder’s 75th Birthday, Insuramax’s 50th Anniversary January 3, 2020
- Keystone Honors Insuramax as KY State Partner of the Year December 12, 2019
- Why does the co$t of driving keep going up? February 1, 2018
- Is your car ready for winter? February 1, 2018
- All we need is Love…… February 1, 2018