Korri is a native Louisvillian, and, a graduate of the University of Louisville with a BSBA degree in Marketing. She began her Employee Benefits career working as an Account Executive for a local agency in 2010. Korri is Life and Health licensed. She is active in many facts of the business including: New Business Development, PPCA Compliance, Benefits Administration, Operations, and Enrollment solutions for groups of all sizes. Korri has worked with clients anywhere from start-ups to nearly 3,000 employees.
The Latest Articles
- Founder’s 75th Birthday, Insuramax’s 50th Anniversary January 3, 2020
- Keystone Honors Insuramax as KY State Partner of the Year December 12, 2019
- Why does the co$t of driving keep going up? February 1, 2018
- Is your car ready for winter? February 1, 2018
- All we need is Love…… February 1, 2018