Joe joined the agency in 1992 after serving in the banking industry locally. He is a graduate of Bellarmine University. His specialty is in manufacturing and large property risks. His clients are domestic and international. He has served on numerous carrier Advisory boards, is a past board member of several non-profit organizations and local businesses. Joe is a permanent member of the Down Syndrome of Louisville Foundation Board. He and his wife Susan are the parents of 2 adult children and he enjoys playing golf, sports and volunteer work.
The Latest Articles
- Founder’s 75th Birthday, Insuramax’s 50th Anniversary January 3, 2020
- Keystone Honors Insuramax as KY State Partner of the Year December 12, 2019
- Why does the co$t of driving keep going up? February 1, 2018
- Is your car ready for winter? February 1, 2018
- All we need is Love…… February 1, 2018