Brian joined Insuramax in February 2013 and has been an active insurance agent since 1995. He attended Trinity High School then St. Joseph’s College on a football scholarship, and then continued his education at The University of Louisville. He has been working specifically with Personal Lines and Life insurance since 1995 and Commercial insurance since 2013. He has a daughter (Sascha) who is a Kosair Kid, and one of the most determined individuals you will ever meet. He also enjoys coaching children in sports (football, basketball, softball, and baseball). He enjoys watching and participating in sports, most forms of music, and just being outdoors away from the distractions of television.
The Latest Articles
- Founder’s 75th Birthday, Insuramax’s 50th Anniversary January 3, 2020
- Keystone Honors Insuramax as KY State Partner of the Year December 12, 2019
- Why does the co$t of driving keep going up? February 1, 2018
- Is your car ready for winter? February 1, 2018
- All we need is Love…… February 1, 2018